Tuesday, October 8, 2013

October...

So I know I haven't posted in a while, I currently am taking statistics and organic chemistry as well as an internship for the school.  I will have to give an update soon, but in the meantime, my brother has written an awesome post regarding localism...

I couldn't agree more.  I think re-creating wholesome local culture and supporting local artists is just as important as obtaining material goods locally.  Even though at this point it may be more of a nice idea than an easily pursuable reality, regardless it's always good to focus on what positive changes can be made in a community and what may be attainable now.  The more we are able to talk about these things, the more it will be possible to integrate these ideas into our everyday lives.

Dogmas of intellectual elite or be a locavore of ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment